We are hosting a series of free consultancy sessions for Fintech companies who are looking to improve their existing product, launch a new product, or find a solution to a specific current business problem. We believe these sessions will be a great way to share knowledge, network, and set the foundation for new potential partnerships. Many of our current and past partnerships started from a consulting session.ag
What have you been up to? Please tell us about your business and challenges.
What makes us so certain we can help?
Artkai Consultancy Sessions™ are hosted by two highly accomplished product strategy & growth leaders with 10+ years of impactful hands-on experience building and scaling fintech businesses and products: Artkai CEO Kos Chekanov and Artkai CSO Vlad Gerneshii.
book a session with Kos
book a session with Vlad
Over the past 6 years, Artkai has worked with over 150 different businesses and created over 80 products. Kos and Vlad have conducted over 1000 high-value, high-impact discussions with project teams, business owners, and stakeholders around the world. As the experience of our team in the industry has grown, we have noticed that many fintech businesses face similar problems. It’s quite likely that we’ve already helped someone solve the business challenge you are currently facing.
What’s on the agenda:
- We’ll discuss your business, goals, and challenges;
- We'll check if there is a match between your problems and our past clients' cases;
- We’ll share our vision on how to get things done based on the domain expertise, insights, and best practices we have gathered from our work with the Fintech industry;
- We’ll answer all your questions and provide suggestions on how to improve your current product or build a new one.
Here are several real-life examples of how the Artkai Consultancy Session™ helped Fintech businesses:
DNA Payments Group case
DNA Payments Group, a UK-based payments provider, is evolving an intelligent payment ecosystem to support businesses when accepting payments. From card readers to integrated payment solutions, DNA Payments helps businesses run more efficiently.
Already working with over 50,000 businesses all over the UK, DNA Payments is perfectly placed to enable businesses of any size to accept payments online, in-store, or on the go.
The group unites 5 companies: DNA Payments, Optomany, 123Send, Active Payments, Zash. Each develops its specific products to cover various stages of the customer journey.
To unlock the full integral potential of all 5 companies, DNA Payments approached Artkai to develop a single, unified design system, flexible and user-friendly UI/UX kit, and core frontend experience.
Strategically our client wanted to build several new products for their customers like merchant portal, but the initial challenge was connected to the onboarding process. They could not acquire new customers as smoothly as many competitors did. Besides, as the company has several brands it was essential to engineer an easy onboarding in terms of UX and consistent visual design that could be translated for other products of the business. The first work had to show our level of understanding of the product, its customers, and actionable solutions that will secure our work for the next phases.
We conducted Artkai Product Discovery Session™, together with DNA Payments to establish a stellar UX delivery roadmap. We identified the need of rebuilding the core experience for delightful onboarding and following DNA Payments platform redesign.
The existed onboarding process was too tricky for users to be registered in the portal which caused low conversions. Our goal was to create a redesign the onboarding process, make the process more quick, easy, and clear for the users of the desktop and mobiles devices.
The product interface was confusing, causing low users’ productivity. The users had challenges with finding necessary items, working with data tables and filters. We split two similar entities - Payment links and Transactions into different sections, redesigned search functionality, simplified access to information.
HedgeFlows is an innovative Fintech product that provides the best currency solutions for international transfers and exchange rate hedging.
- Not all users are familiar with the process and benefits of hedging, we should provide an education section.
- Entrepreneurs looking for the best currency solutions have brand HedgeFlows trust issues.
- The processes of money transferring and hedging should be clearly separated, as the current combination of the flows confuses and make the user experience complicated.
During Artkai Consultancy Session™ and Artkai Product Discovery Session™, we identified and prioritized a list of project objectives:
- Public page: create a visual identity that reinforces HedgeFlows’ Unique Selling Proposition and helps to differentiate from our existing competitors.
- Onboarding: create a streamlined onboarding process to educate and show users the platform's capabilities.
- Dashboard: Create a central area for users to access all their foreign currency invoices, payments, and risks that serves both as an informational summary
- Transactions: Create a feature-rich yet easy-to-understand pricing interface for our flexible currency payment transactions.
Please feel free to book an Artkai Consultancy Session™ with Vlad & Kos using this link, and let’s take your project to the next level!
Read our latest articles
We are hosting a series of free consultancy sessions for Automotive companies who are looking to automate their operational processes, elevate digital customer experience or take advantage of digitalization.
Customer experience has long stopped being just one of the elements businesses focus their digital transformation efforts on. In 2021 and further, it is the central element you should build your whole digital transformation strategy around.
This post will try to answer the questions above with four real-life digital transformation success stories brought to life by the Artkai team.
Got an idea?
Share whatever is on your plate so we can work it out together